Kahinaya

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rahul learns his lesson the hard way (Part 1)

This is a very nice bedtime story based on a story by Om Prakash Maurya
"OH! WHY has this fan stopped working?" Rahul said wiping the sweat from his brow. "Now only I have stopped working. Just wait and see what happens next." "What? Who is this speaking?" Surprised, Rahul began looking around.

"I am the one who is speaking," the fan replied. Rahul raised his head. He asked him perplexed, "Can you speak too?" "Yes. I can speak. Well, usually I don’t talk and do my work silently. But when somebody troubles me, only then speak," the fan replied "But, I have not troubled you. Then why have you stopped working? My exams are about to start from Monday and I cannot concentrate on my studies because of extreme heat."

"That is why the fan has stopped working. This careless attitude will not work anymore with us. Now I will also not provide you with any light." This time the tube-light spoke up.

No comments:

 
Logo courtesy