Kahinaya

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Shamu, the whale does a great job (part 2)

Part 2 of 2.
First Part

"We need a Place that’s safe from other big sharks, There are more than three hundred types of sharks, and many of them eat baby Sharks like us!" said Sharpy,the baby shark.
"Humans hunt us too, so we must stay away from them as well," said Snappy, the baby shark,
"I think I know a safe placefor you," said Shamu, He led the baby sharks
to a small island In the middle of the sea. "You’ll be safe here - no sharks or humans come here," he said.
"Thank you. I’m so tired, I think I’ll have a nap now," said Sharpy, the baby shark.
Shamu waited for him to close his eyes, After a while, he said, "What’s the matter? Why aren’t you sleeping?"
"Shh...don’t make noise, Mr. Whale, He’s already sleeping, We sharks sleep with our eyes open," explained Snappy, the second baby shark.
Hey! I didn’t know that. I’ll be off now. Do you need any more help?" Shamu asked,
"Not really. We sharks have a strong sense of hearing. We can hear our enemies or our prey from far away. I am sure we can look ourselves now. Thank you for your help," said Sharpy and Snappy,the baby sharks.
"Not at all! It was my pleasure. Bye, I’ll see you sometime," said Shamu as he waved goodbye.

This story is based on a story by Archana Correa, Thanks Archana...

End of the story, Thanks for reading

No comments:

 
Logo courtesy